Sunday, January 6, 2008

Saturday, Jan 5th

Two days before departure, and things are starting to get a little crazy. (Not that they weren't before!) I dropped Lee off at the airport to fly back to Portland tonight, and am reassured to find that my heart is still capable of both joy and sorrow in strong fast beating strides. Joy for inexhaustable heart spaces. Sorrow for the complications of repeated comings and goings.

My family is very worried about my safety. To them I extend: Thank you for your love and support! I will take it with me and keep it close and will make decisions that protect my health and honor your concerns. I love you. I'll miss you. I will stay in touch via skype (thanks dad!) and email, and you can check this page to see what I am up to.

I am grateful to my friends and family who have supported me and shown me so much love in the past year. Pam, Rick, Chuck, Katie, Kevin, Tyler, Kurt, Jan, Pat, Gail, Mom, Dad, Linds, Liz, Rachel, Breigh, Evan, Clara, and last but certainly not least, Lee. Thank you. This has been a time of constant change and I feel truly blessed to have you all in my life.

I'm very optimistic about what the next few months hold! Stay posted for updates here if you are interested!

Much love,
Namaste.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Right on Jaye, I'm glad you're embarking on such an adventure. It will be such a spectacular, rich and textured experience.

May your wisdom star shine brightly above you, whenever you need it.

...and don't drink from the ganges, holy though it may be :)

ooo,


your pal tyler

p.s. do o's denote hugs or kisses?

Unknown said...

Dear Jaye,
I hear that you have reached India safely & I hope that you have a wonderful adventure. We love you and are praying for your safe return. Write often.... Love LIZ

Anonymous said...

Was the list of people to thank in some kind of order? If so, I'm pretty satisfied with my ranking. Thanks,
Kevin

kevin s xmas list said...

Dear Miss Jaye,

I am so excited for you! You are following your intuition and traveling where your heart leads you. It makes me smile to think of your eyes soaking in the colors of a new place and I can't wait to see photos and thoughts on your blog. Thanks for sharing with us!

good hopes for the next few months for experiences and friends yet unknown.

Namaste!

Katie red

Anonymous said...

I'm not actually kevin's xmas list--I don't know why that's my name on this blog...jaye its so great to read your accounts....all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you..its better than any book i could be reading.

I am however, enjoying Pearl S. Buck the House of Earth trilogy, only because its what you read though. ;-)

love, katie