Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Full Moon in Dharamsala!

Is a picture really worth a thousand words? Could this one possibly express how happy I am to be here in Dharamsala, surrounded by kind and compassionate people, eating good healthy food, listening to enlightening and encouraging teachings by the most learned of teachers, breathing the clean mountain air, and looking up at the Himalayans morning, day, and night? I am having an incredible time. I feel so fortunate to be here.

Tomorrow the Dalai Lama will begin his teachings. The vibration of travelers is increasing, as more and more people come to Mcleod Ganj. I'm not sure, but you might be able to listen to the teachings online- It's worth looking into! I think I might not put much effort into maintaining this blog while I am here (then again, I might if I get the urge)... but, I am quite safe, comfortable in accomadation and food, and very happy. I extend my love and best to you all, and hope you are well also!

No comments: