Sunday, March 30, 2008

MARY SNOW!


Well last night I was about to walk out of the internet cafe when lo'and'behold, I looked up and saw Mary, my friend from college sitting a few computers away. Here. All the way in India. Ok, let me first explain that for the first two years that I lived on the west coast I used to daydream and ache to see someone I knew. I would get lonely in crowds of people, especially music events, scanning the crowd for faces I could recognize. It took me a long time to get over that.... and now.... HERE.... in India sits Mary Snow and her friend Apryl Blakeney, another UNCA grad. The three of us spent the day hitting all the good spots in town and interviewing the locals for newspaper articles that they are both writing for papers back home. I will be sure to post their features here when they are finished and ready for the public! Aye, life can be so surprising!

No comments: